I'm Feeling Rather Full Tonight2009-01-03 儿童诗歌 来源：互联网 作者： ℃
I'm feeling rather full tonight.
I couldn't eat another bite.
I couldn't eat a half a bean,
or even taste a tangerine.
I couldn't lick a lettuce leaf
or bite the slightest bit of beef.
I couldn't polish off a pea
or sip a single drop of tea
or nibble on a nanogram
of pickled ham or candied yam
or lamb or clam or jam or Spam.
Yes, that's how full I truly am.
To even think of eating more
would leave me lying on the floor
and surely make my stomach hurt
unless, of course, you've got dessert.
- Full Swing：达到活动的高潮04/23
- Full Swing: 达到活动的高潮04/22
- rather (adv.) 宁愿04/22
- 【简明语法】21.10 would rather表示宁愿04/22
- 牛津实用英语语法 42 fairly和rather04/22
- would rather表示宁愿04/22
- Wei Jianguo and Wan Baorui visiting Zambia success04/09
- Chinas economy expanded with full power in 2005, r04/09
- 地道美语：no hard feelings 不怀恨在心04/06