首页英语阅读阅读排行网站地图

医生护士英语会话(独家推出,绝对原创)3

2009-03-22 生活英语 来源:互联网 作者:
恐怕我有点发烧。

I’ve got a running nose

我在流鼻涕。

I keep feeling dizzy

我老觉得头晕。

I seem to have pain all over

我感到浑身都在痛。

I’m aching all over

我浑身都在痛。

I’m having some trouble sleeping

我的睡眠不好。

I’m running a fever

我在发烧。

I’m running a temperature

我在发烧。

The trouble began yesterday

病是昨天开始的。

I feel numb in my right arm

我觉得右臂麻木。

 

对话5:患流行性感冒

Dialogue Five:Suffer from influenza

医生:早上好。你哪里不舒服?

Doctor: Good morning. What’s troubling you?

病人:你好,大夫。我头疼得厉害。

Patient: Good morning, doctor. I have a terrible headache.

医生:别着急,小伙子,告诉我怎么回事。

Doctor: All right, young man. Tell me how it got started.

病人:昨天我老流鼻涕。现在有点鼻塞。喉咙很痛。恐怕还伴有高烧。感觉糟透了。

Patient: Yesterday I had a running nose. Now my nose is stuffed up. I have a sore throat. And I’m afraid I’ve got a temperature. I feel terrible.

医生:小伙子,别担心。让我给你检查一下。我先看看你的喉咙。张开嘴说“啊”。

Doctor: Done worry, young man. Let me give you an examination. First let me take a look at your throat. Open your mouth and say “ah”.

病人:啊。

Patient: Ah.

医生:很好。把你的舌头伸出来。好的。接下来让我检查以下你的胸膛。把衬衫的扣子解开。让我检查你的心和肺。深呼吸,屏住气。吸气,呼气。顺便问一下,你曾经患过肺结核吗?

Doctor: Good. Now put your tongue out. All right, let me examine your chest. Please unbutton your shirt. Let me check your heart and lungs. Take a deep breath and hold it. Breathe in, and out. By the way, do you have a history of tuberculosis?

病人:没有,从来没有。

Patient: No,definitely not.

医生:听着,你的喉咙发炎了。舌苔很厚。这些都是感冒的症状。

Doctor: Look, your throat is inflamed. And your tongue is thickly coated. You have all the symptoms of influenza.

病人:那我该怎么做呢?

Patient: What am I supposed to do then?

医生:你需要好好休息。多喝水。我马上给你开药方。

Doctor: A good rest is all you need, and drink more water. I’ll write you a prescription。

病人:谢谢。

Patient: Thank you very much.

医生:不客气。记住好好休息。

Doctor: That’s all right. Remember to take a good rest. .

┨网页设计特效库┠ http://www。z┗co⊙l。com/网页特效/