首页英语阅读阅读排行网站地图

医生护士英语会话(独家推出,绝对原创)4 在急诊室

2009-03-22 生活英语 来源:互联网 作者:
      流泪

have watery eyes         &n

bsp;           流泪

 

 

相关表达方式

Related Expression

 

I have got a headache. (stomachache, toothache, earacke)

我头疼。(肚子疼,牙疼,耳头疼)

I have got a sore back. (sore throat, sore leg, sore eye)

我腰疼。(嗓子疼,腿疼,眼睛疼)

I have got a pain in my belly.

我肚子疼。

I have diarrhoea.

我拉肚子了。

I have a splitting headache.

我头痛得快要裂开似的。

I hace been having pains in my chest recently.

最近我一直胸口痛。

I have been losing sleep.

我最近一直失眠。

I have been throwing up.

我最近一直呕吐 。

I have got a bad appetite.

我的胃口不好。

I have a ringing in my ears.

我耳朵嗡嗡作响。

My right eardrum has been infected.

我的右耳鼓被感染了。

My weight fell from eighty pounds to sity pounds.

我的体重从80磅一下减到了60 磅。

 

 

 

 

 

 

对话7:交通事故

Dialogue Seven  (A traffic accident)

 

大夫:你哪里不舒服?

Doctor: What seems to be the problem?

病人:唉,我刚才过马路,正赶上一辆车从拐角处开过来。由于车速过快,等司机看到我再刹车时,已经太晚了。我被撞倒在地,从地上爬起来时,我发现我的右臂和肘部也檫伤了。现在我感到肋骨有点疼痛。

Patient: Well, I was crossing the road, where a car came round the corner too quickly, and when the driver saw me, it was too late to stop. I was knocked to the ground, and when I got up ,my left arm and elbow were grazed and now, I have a pain in my ribs.

大夫:让我检查一下吧。你哪儿疼啊?

Doctor : I’ll just take a look. Where does it hurt?

病人:这很难说清楚,好象浑身都痛。

Patient: It’s hard to say. It hurts all over.

大夫:我按这儿,你疼不疼?

Doctor : Does it hurt when I do this?

病人:哎呀!你一按这儿我就疼得要命。

Patient : Ouch! The pain is very bad when you press here.

大夫:你的胳膊和肘部好象没什么问题。但是出于安全考虑,你还是最好去照一张X光片。片子照好之后,马上拿过来让我看看。

Doctor : You arm and elbow seem to be all right. But, to be on the safe side , you’d better go to the X-ray Department. When the X-rays are ready, bring them back to me to examine.

Patient: OK. See you later.

病人: 好的,那么待会儿再见吧!

Doctor: See you then!

大夫:待会儿见!

( Ten minutes later, the patient brings back the X-ray plates)

病人:这是我的X光片。

Patient: Here’s my X-rays.

大夫:让我看看,一切基本正常。只是这儿,你看, 有点小问题。有一点骨裂。

Doctor: I’ll just take a look at it. Everything is all right, except here, see it? There’s a hairline fracture.

病人:这严重吗?

Patient: Is it serious?

大夫:算不上严重。但是,这两三周你最好不要去上班。尽量卧床休息

Doctor: No. It’s not very serious, but you should take two or three weeks off work, and rest in

┨网页设计特效库┠ http://www。z┗co⊙l。com/网页特效/