首页英语阅读阅读排行网站地图

医生护士英语会话(独家推出,绝对原创)5 在药房

2009-03-22 生活英语 来源:互联网 作者:

对话9  西药

Dialogue Nine  Western Medicine

 

病人:早上好,大夫。

Patient: Good morning, doctor.

药剂师:早上好,女士。请问有什么需要我帮忙的吗?

Chemist: Good morning, madam. What can I do for you?

病人:请按药方帮我抓药好吗?

Patient: Can you fill the prescription for me?

药剂师:当然可以。请把你的药方给我看一下。

Chemist: Of course. Please show me the Prescription.

病人:给你。

Patient: Here you are.

药剂师:请稍等片刻。好了。因要的药 全在这儿了。

Chemist: Just a moment, please. All right. Your prescrition is ready.

病人:谢谢。

Patient: Thank you very much.

药剂师:别客气。我顺便问一下,你的这个药方是约翰逊大夫给你开的吧。

Chemist: Don’t mention it. By the way, you got the prescription from Dr. Johson, didn’t you?

病人:是的。

Patient: Yes, indeed.

药剂师:那么他有没有告诉你怎么服用这些要呢?

Chemist: Did he tell you how to take the medicine?

病人:没有,他没有说怎么服用。

Patient: No. he didn’t say anything about it.

药剂师:好的。让我给你解释解释吧。这些药片每日三次,每次两片。记住在饭后服用。

Chemist: All right. Let me tell you what you have to do. Take two of these tablets three times a day after meals.

病人:那么这个止咳糖浆怎么服用呢?

Patient: How about this cough syrup?

药剂师:先把药瓶摇晃几下。每日三次,每次两勺。

Chemist: First shake the bottle. Take two spoonful of the cough syrup three times a day.

病人:非常感谢。

Patient: Thank you very much indeed.

药剂师:不客气。祝你早日康复。

Chemist. You’re welcome. I hope you will recover in no time.

 

单词

Words:

 

prescription                  n. 药方

tablet                       n. 药片

syrup                       n. 糖浆

spoonful                     n. 勺

recover                      vi康复

 

短语

Phrases:

 

fill the prescription               抓药

by the way                      顺便问一下

take the medicine                服药

three times a day                 每日三次

in no time                       很快

 

句子

Sentence Patterns:

 

┨网页设计特效库┠ http://www。z┗co⊙l。com/网页特效/

 1/9    1 2 3 4 5 6 下一页 尾页