首页英语阅读阅读排行网站地图

医生护士英语会话(独家推出,绝对原创)5 在药房

2009-03-22 生活英语 来源:互联网 作者:
medicinal liquid                      药水

absorbent cotton                      药棉

adhsiveplaster&n

bsp;                       胶布

ethyl alcohol                         酒精

tincture of iodine                     碘酒

distilled water                        蒸馏水

cooling ointment                      清凉油

 

相关表达方式

Related Expressions

 

Please take the medicine according to the instruction.

请按说明服药。

I’d like you to take one of these pills three times a day.

你把这些药片每天服用三次,每次一片。

I’ll give you a dose of streptomysin.

我给你一点儿链霉素。

These tablets are to keep the fever down.

这些药片是用于退烧的。

These tablets should clear up the trouble.

这些药片可以解除病痛。

These vitamin B and C are to build up your resistance.

这些维生素B和C用于增强你的抵抗力。

This is for reducing the fever.

这个是用来退烧的。

This medicine will give you quick relief.

这种药将快速解除你的病痛。

 

 

对话10 西药

Dialogue Ten  Western Medicine

 

病人:我严重感冒。另外,还伴有头疼。请问我应该服用些什么药呢?

Patient: I have a terrible cold. Apart from that, I have a headache. Can you suggest something I can take to relieve the pain?

药剂师:你没有药方吗?

Chemist: Don’t you have a prescription?

病人:是的。我没有去看大夫。

Patient: No, I haven’t gone to see a doctor.

药剂师:你会不会对某些药品过敏?

Chemist: Are you allergic to any type of medication?

病人:我不知道。但是我想大部分药我还是可以服用的。
Patient: I don’t know exactly. I think that I can take most drugs.

药剂师:(拿起一个小盒子)我推荐你使用这一品牌的快速止痛药。

Chemist: ( picks up a small box) I recommend this brand for quick relief.

病人:这药有效果吗?

Patient: Will this really help?

药剂师:根据标签上的说明,应该会吧。如果不行的话,你可以喝一杯放有蜂蜜的热茶。治疗感冒没什么灵丹妙药。
Chemist: According to the label, yes. But if that doesn’t help, then drink a cup of hot tea along with some honey. There’s no miracle drug to cure a common cold.

病人:有哪些好的止痛片?

Patient: Which are the best headache tablets?

药剂师:我们这儿有好几种。都挺不错的。

Chemist: We have a number of them. They are all very good.

病人:你能不能卖我一些盘尼西宁?

Patient: Can you sell me penicillin?

药剂师:抱歉,先生。我不能买给你。你必须有医生的证明或者医生开的药方才行。

Chemist: Sorry, sir. I can not sell it , you must first get a doctor’s certificate or prescription.

病人: 那好吧。给我来点硼酸吧。

┨网页设计特效库┠ http://www。z┗co⊙l。com/网页特效/