首页英语阅读阅读排行网站地图

着迷英语900句 Book1-2

2009-03-22 生活英语 来源:互联网 作者:
What are those? 哦, 真的? 那些是什麽东西?
ANNA: Baked potatoes. 烤马铃薯.
CARL And this? 那这个呢?
ANNA: Uh... an apple. 嗯... 是 apple (苹果).
CARL Are you sure? 你确定吗?
ANNA: Yes, I''m sure. 当然确定.
CARL Spell it. 把它拼出来.
ANNA: A-p-p-l-e. A-p-p-l-e.
CARL A-p-p-l-e, apple. Spell "potato". A-p-p-l-e, apple, 把 potato (马铃薯) 拼出来.
ANNA: P-o-t-a-t-o. P-o-t-a-t-o.
CARL And... 还有这个...
ANNA: Look! Isn''t that Atsuko, the woman in our class? let''s sit there. Hi, Atsuko. Where''s your husband? 你看! 那不是我们班上的明子吗? 我们坐那边吧. 明子你好,你的先生呢?
ATSUK He''s in line again. He''s hungry tonight. 他又去排队了, 他今天晚上很饿.
CARL How''s the food here? 这里的菜怎麽样?
ATSUK It''s okay. The rice isn''t good, but the sandwiches are okay. 还可以, 这里的饭不好吃, 但是三明治还不错.
PEDR Are you writing letters again? 你又在写信了?
MIGUEL: Huh? 什麽?
PEDR What are you doing? 你在做什麽?
MIGUEL: I''m writing to my mother. 我在写信给我妈妈.
PEDR Send her my regards. 代我问候她.
MIGUEL: Where are you going? Isn''t that my new sweater? 你要去哪里? 那不是我的新毛衣吗?
PEDR Yes. I''m going to the movies with Marta, the Colombian girl on the fourth floor. 是. 我正要与四楼那位哥伦比亚女孩子玛它去看电影.
MIGUEL: You are? What about the woman in your office? 你真要去? 那, 你的公司那位小姐呢?
PEDR What about her? 她怎麽样?
MIGUEL: Aren''t you seeing her tonight? 你今天晚上不是要去看她的吗?
PEDR No, tomorrow night. 不是, 是明天晚上.
MIGUEL: And... what''s her name, the girl in the bakery? 还有... 面包店那个叫什麽名字来著的女孩子?
PEDR Yolanda? I''m seeing her on Friday. 幼兰达? 我星期五要看她.
MIGUEL: Marta''s a nice girl. 玛它是个很善良的好女孩.
PEDR Who? Oh, Marta. Yes, she is, isn''t she? It''s her birthday next Sunday. 谁? 哦, 玛它. 是的, 她很善良可不是吗? 下星期天是她的生日.
MIGUEL: I know. April 22nd. 我知道, 是四月二十二号.
PEDR We''re going to a party. 我们将要参加一个宴会.
MIGUEL: Aren''t you going to the movies? 你们不是要去看电影吗?
PEDR Yes. Tonight Marta and I are going to the movies. Next week, on Marta''s birthday, we''re going to a party. 是啊! 我和玛它今天晚上要去看电影. 在下个礼拜玛它过生日时, 我将要参加宴会.
MIGUEL: Oh. 喔!
PEDR Marta isn''t going to the party. 玛它不参加聚会了.
MIGUEL: Oh? Why? 哦? 为什麽?
PEDR She''s sick. 她生病了.
MIGUEL: Oh, I''m sorry. What''s wrong? 噢, 真可惜, 她怎麽了?
PEDR A headache. 头痛.
MIGUEL: A headache? 头痛啊?
PEDR Yes, a headache. 对了, 头痛.
MIGUEL: Where are you going? 你要去哪?
PEDR To the party. 去参加聚会.
MIGUEL: You''re going alone? 你一个人去吗?
PEDR Sure. Are you writing to your mother again? 当然. 你又要写信给你妈妈?
MIGUEL: Yes. 是的.
PEDR Send her my regards. Well, I''m going. Good-bye. 请代我问候她. 好了, 我要走了, 再见.
MIGUEL: Bye. See you later. 回头见.
MARTA: Who is it? 那一位?
MIGUEL: Miguel. Pedro''s friend. 米盖尔, 佩德罗的朋友.
MARTA: What a surprise! Come in. 真想不到! 请进.
MIGUEL: Thank you. Here. Happy birthday. 谢谢. 这个给你, 祝你生日快乐.
MARTA: Oh, Miguel. They''re beautiful! Thank you. 米盖尔, 真漂亮, 谢谢你.
MIGUEL: I''m sorry about your headache. 听说你头痛, 我真替你难过.
MARTA: Headache? Oh, yes, my headache. I''m fine now, thank you. 头痛? 噢, 是的, 我是头痛, 但现在已经好了, 谢谢你.
MIGUEL: I''m glad. Let''s go to a movie, then. 我很高兴. 那麽, 我们一起去看电影, 好不好?
MARTA: Miguel! What a good idea! 米盖尔! 那真是一个好主意!
BILL: Hello! Nora? Billy? Jack? Suzy? Peggy? I''m home! 喂! 诺拉? 比利? 杰克? 苏西? 蓓姬? 我回来了!
NORA: Hi, dear. You''re home early. 嗨! 亲爱的, 你回来得很早嘛!
BILL: Hi, honey. Where were you? 嗨! 甜心, 你刚才在哪里?
NORA: I was in the bathroom. 我在洗手间.
BILL: Where are the kids? 孩子们到哪里去了?
NORA: Peggy''s at the library. Billy and Jack are at baseball practice. 蓓姬去图书馆, 比利和杰克练棒球去了.
BILL: And Suzy? 苏西呢?
NORA: She was here a few minutes ago. Maybe she''s in her room. 她刚刚还在这里, 也许在她的房里吧!
BILL: Gee, I''m tired. 唷, 好累.
NORA: How was your day? 今天怎麽样?
BILL: Busy, but not bad. 很忙, 但是还不错.
BILLY AND JACK: Hi, Mom. Hi, Dad. 妈你好. 爸你好.
BILL: Hi, kids. How was baseball practice? 你们好, 棒球练得怎麽样?
JACK: Great! I''m hungry, Mom. 非常好. 妈, 我肚子饿了.
BILLY: Jack, we weren''t great, and you know it. 杰克, 我们练得并不好, 你是知道的.
JACK: Maybe you weren''t. 或许你练得不好.
BILLY: Oh, I see. You were great, but the team wasn''t. 哦, 我懂了, 你练得非常好, 而全队不怎麽好.
JACK: Right. Now you understand. 对了, 你现在才晓得.
BILLY: Jack, you are a... 杰克, 你这个人...
NORA: Dinner''s almost ready. About five more minutes. 再五分钟左右, 晚餐就好了.
BILL: When''s the big game? 什麽时候大赛?
BILLY: Next Saturday. This was our last practice before the game. 下星期六. 这是我们比赛前的最後一次练习.
JACK: I''m hungry. 我肚子饿了.
BILLY: Hey, Jack. Let''s practice until dinner''s ready. 嗨, 杰克. 我们再去练, 练到吃晚餐为止.
JACK: OK. Superman. Let''s go. 好吧, 超人. 走吧!
ALI: Mama, I''m hungry. I want a hot dog. 妈, 我饿了, 我要吃热狗.
MRS. NIKZAD:

┨网页设计特效库┠ http://www。z┗co⊙l。com/网页特效/