首页英语阅读阅读排行网站地图

商务英语(BEC)900句(1)

2009-04-09 行业英语 来源:互联网 作者:
ual international practices.

  我们主要采取了一些国际上的惯例做法。

  206 You have also made some readjustment in your import and export business, have you?

  你们的进出口贸易也有一些调整,对吗?

  207 I"d like to know some information about the current investment environment in your country?

  我想了解一下贵国的投资环境。

  208 We are sure both of us have a brighter future.

  我们相信双方都有一个光明的前景。

  209 We had expected much lower prices.

  我们希望报价再低一些。

  210 They are still lower than the quotations you can get elsewhere.

  这些报价比其他任何地方都要低得多。

  211 I can show you other quotations that are lower than yours.

  我可以把比贵公司报价低得多的价目表给你看看。

  212 When you compare the prices, you must take everything into consideration.

  当你比较价格时,首先必须把一切都要考虑进去。

  213 I can assure you the prices we offer you are very favorable.

  我敢保证我们向你提供的价格是合理的。

  214 I don"t think you"ll have any difficulty in pushing sales. 我认为你推销时不会有任何困难。

  215 But the market prices are changing frequently.

  但是市场价格随时都在变化。

  216 It"s up to you to decide. 这主要取决于你。

  217 The demand for our products has kept rising.

  要求定购我们产品的人越来越多。

  218 How long will your offer hold good?

  一般你们报盘的有效期是多长?

  219 We have new methods like compensation trade and joint ventrue.

  我们有补偿贸易和合资经营。

  220 I think a joint venture would be beneficial to us both. 我认为合资经营对双方都是有利的。

  221 Please give us your proposal if you"re ready for that.

  如果你们愿意做合资经营,请提出你的方案。

  222 Here is our contract. 这是我们的合同。

  223 Please go over it and see if everything is in order. 请过目一下,看看是否一切妥当。

  224 Don"t you think we should add a sentence here like this?

  难道你不觉得我们应该在这儿加上一句话?

  225 If one side fails to observe the contract, the other side is entitled to cancel it.

  如果一方不履行合同协议,另一方有权终止合同。

  226 The loss for this reason should be charged by the side breaking the contract.

  造成的损失必须由毁约方承担。

  227 Do you have any comment on this clause?

  你对这一条款有何看法?

  228 No wonder everyone speak highly of your commercial integrity.

  难怪大家都极为推崇你们的商业信誉。

  229 It is our permanent principle that contracts are honored and commercial integrity is maintained. 重合同、守信用是我们的一贯原则。

  230 Anything else you want to bring up for discussion.

  你还有什么问题要提出来供双方讨论的吗?

  231 You may rest assured that the shipment will be duly delivered.

  你们尽可放心,我们会按时交货的。

  232 We must have your LC at least one month before the time of shipment.

  我们必须在船运前一个月收到你们的信用证。

  233 The contract contains basically all we have agreed upon during our negotiations.

  合同将我们达成协议的内容基本上都写上了。

  234 I hope no questions about the terms.

  我看合同的条款没有什么问题了。

  235 I"m glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.

  我很高兴这次洽谈圆满成功。

  236 I hope this will lead to further business between us.

  我希望这次交易使我们之间的贸易进一步发展。

  237 We"ll sign two originals, each in Chinese and English language.

  我们将要用中文和英语分别签署两份原件。

  238 I am ready to sign the agreement.

  我已经准备好了签合同。

  239 I"m sure you need an original signature, not a faxed copy. 我知道你们要的是原件,不是传真件。

  240 So I will receive and sign it overnight.

  那么,我明天就可以收到并且签上名了。

  241 We"ll still be able to meet the deadline.

  我们还是可以赶上最后期限的。

  242 I will keep you posted. 我会与你保持联络。

  243 What is your hurry? 什么事让您这么着急呢?

  244 I"m sorry to burst in on you like this, but I"m really upset. 我很抱歉突然找您,但我真的很心烦。

  245 What on earth has happened to trouble you so? 到底发生什么事让您如此发愁?

  246 I"m afraid I have bad news for you.

  恐怕我有坏消息要告诉您。

  247 The woolen sweaters you delivered do not match the sample we provided.

  你们交货的羊毛衫和我厂提供的样品不一致。

  248 You agreed that we could make a little change in design if necessary.

  可你们曾经答应这,如有必要,图案可以稍作改动。

  249 Our clients are very critical on quality.

  我们的客户对商品的质量是很挑剔的。

  250 What do you want us to do? 您看怎么办好?

  251 Our clients want a replacement.

  我们的客户要求换货。

  252 It"s a bit too hard. 这有点太难了吧。

  253 It"s only the background color that"s not identical. 这仅仅是图案的底色不同而已。

  254 It sounds like a reasonable solution.

  这个解决办法还比较合理。

  255 You are saying you turn on the computer and see nothing?

  你的意思是你把计算机打开后什么也看不见?

  256 I would say that you have a larger problem than just the monitor.

  我想你的问题比较大,不只是显示器的问题。

  257 Whatever it is, I need this computer to work.

  不管是什么问题,我要求把这台计算机修好。

  258 Is there any way you could bring it in to be looked at?

  你有没有办法把它带过来,让我们看一看?

  259 If not, our repairman can come to you.

  要不然,我们的维修人员可以上你那里去。

  260 I would prefer if he comes here.

  我倒愿意他去我们那里。

  261 Our first bill came yesterday, and we have some questions.

  我们昨天收到

┨网页设计特效库┠ http://www。z┗co⊙l。com/网页特效/